If you are not using a password manager, then remembering complex passwords can really be a hard task. If you have forgotten the Yahoo password on your iPhone, you can’t really retrieve that same password, but it is easy enough to retrieve your profile by resetting the password to something new. Yahoo Support Australia here informs that Yahoo account recovery is only simple when you know the right process. That’s why our experts holding the years of experience bring you necessary steps:
- On your iPhone, let it be of any version, browse to Yahoo.com.
- Tap the “Log in” button situated at the top of the page.
- Give a tap on the “Trouble Signing In” link.
- Input either the Yahoo email ID or the contact number you accessed to sign up.
- Tap the “Continue” button. If you access an email ID, you will get a message with a link.
- You can tap to create a new password now.
- If you use your contact, then there are a couple of extra steps you need to follow.
- Tap the “Yes, Text Me an Account Key” button.
- If you have no longer access to that contact number, you have already set up another recovery email/contact then tap the “I Don’t Have Access to this Phone” button.
- Yahoo will send the key to your other retrieval option. After you get the text/email, input the code into the field given, and then tap the “Verify” button.
It actually logs you in, and you can just continue to the website. But, it’s beset to go ahead & tap the “Create a New Password” button & get that out of the way.
- You have to input a reCAPTCHA to provide you with are human. Once you do, tap the “Continue” button.
- The next screen needs to create a new password for your profile.
- After entering and confirming the new password, tap the “Continue” button.
- Creating a new password automatically logs out of all other devices you have associated with this profile for security reasons.
- I will need to log in again on those other devices using the new password.
If you do not have any additional profiles associated with your profile. You will be prompted to add a secondary email or contact number. It is just in case you lose access to your primary email or contact number and require getting back the password again in the future. Once you have included the information, tap the “Looks Good” button. Finally, your profile gets recovered by now and you changed the Yahoo password. Tap the “OK, Got it” to return to your Yahoo! Homepage. If need help or want tips for Yahoo Password Recovery then give us a call and get the best services. Our technical team will provide you satisfactory answers.