If you have just bought a new Samsung phone and looking to set up your Yahoo email account then you should continue reading this page and get your answer. We have a team of highly educated and experienced experts who will ensure genuine and reliable solutions. To set up your personal email accounts on your device follow the prescribed steps. Moreover, you can dial our expert’s number and avail our services online or offline.
- On your device, click on the Home screen go to all applications page by swiping up the screen.
- Tap on the settings icon, select Account and backup and choose Accounts option.
- Hit the Add account option and select the appropriate account type such as email, personal POP3, IMAP, etc.
- Next, select Yahoo from the options and then enter your email address.
- Tap on the Next button.
- Enter your associated Yahoo password and hit the Next button again.
- After this, enter the details asked to mentioned or you can just skip the process.
- If prompted enter the appropriate info and click on the Next button.
- To continue the account option, as desired than hit the Next button.
- Enter your account name and click on the Next button.
The technicians we have are experienced and skilled thus; we assure you each user an authentic solution so they can resolve the snag quickly. Our team makes sure you will get the proper solution and step by step guidelines so that you won’t confront issue while resolving the problem. Yahoo support Number Australia is the answer to you all uncertain issue. You can dial our helpline number and resolve your problem. Our executives are at your service all the Woking and non-working days so you get the optimum solutions for your problem. It is recommended to reach experts before the problem becomes complicated.