We know that it is very important and necessary to have a secured email account these days. So Yahoo has provided its users with the 2-step verification to keep their Yahoo emails accounts safe from malicious threats. And if you are facing issues with Yahoo verification codes and links then you should know that you have reached the right place. Here you will get the best guidance and support from experts at Yahoo Support Australia. Now to solve the issue follow the given steps for an appropriate solution.
If you have not received the verification code yet; you would have to click on the ‘Resend’ option within the 5 minutes you had asked for it. After this even if you do not get the code then kindly see below which situation is applying to you?
- If you are using a Landline – You need to keep this mind that an SMS will only be sent to mobile phones and emails address.
- Your device can be the issue – You will have to check if you’re sending data limit has not crossed the plan.
- Your contact details could be incorrect – You need to check that you have entered the correct phone number and email ID and if it is updated as well.
- The issue could be your email address – You’ve got to make sure that your alternative email ID is working and you have entered it correctly.
Some other issues faced with verification codes, see if anyone applies to you:
- Have a check if your verification link is valid: For this check on the URL that it is not expired and if so you would have to request another fresh one.
- If you have forgotten your password, as well as your recovery info, is not correct due to which you are not able to receive a verification code then you will have to create a new account.
We hope that now you are over with your Yahoo account verification issues. But if you face any problem then you must contact our Yahoo Support Phone Number right away and have the issues resolved within seconds. Here we have a team of experts who are highly qualified to handle all the issues related.